Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Running Makes me Smile


  It's not a secret how much I love running. I talk about it ALL the time. I dream about running when I sleep and feel sad when I can't go for a run. It is my happy place.

  When I run no matter the distract you will see me with a gigantic smile on my face. Sometime I wonder if people pass me on the street and wonder why that crazy sweaty lady has that weird smile on her face. lol  I don't care because in that moment I feel alive and free and that is what is most important.



  When I designed this shirt I thought of all those runs and I wear this shirt all the time. This morning
I went for a trail run and I while I was smiling I thought it I would share my happiness with everyone
and offer it a special price all week long for only $14.99 plus shipping. You can get the lettering in either Navy Blue (shown) or Royal Blue.







Happy Running and don't forget to smile!


Get yours at Race Junkie on Etsy

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/154613108/special-price-limited-tim-eomly-running

No comments: