Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Best Running Pants on Earth



 Over the past few months I have been trying out numerous brands of running tights and I believe I have found the perfect pair !  Under Amour Heatgear Touch Capri feel like  heaven.

 I have tried many kinds including Addidas, Champion, Nike,Brooks. I found that if you need a pair of reasonably priced tights especially for cold weather go to Target. They have tights for around $25.00 and they work just as well as the others. I like Nike too but they seem to always run a little large and I am never thrilled with the price.

  I  just happened to order a new pair of UA Heatgear from Ebay a few weeks ago and fell in LOVE immediately . I promise you I have never worn any type of clothing that felt so good to slip on.
They fit well and run true to size. They actually kept me cool during an afternoon run on a warm day. I loved the way they look on so I ordered another pair.

 I do have a weird shape and I like all my running pants to have a drawstring. Under Amur does not. However, being the crafty person that I am I installed my own in less than 5 minutes. I am just so pleased with Under Amour and all there products. During the cold weather I used Under Amour base layers an was always happy with how they worked.

 If you have not tried UA Heatgear Touch I recommend getting a pair soon. They sell out quickly so be sure to purchase before the really hot weather hits and you can't find them :)

No comments: