Monday, February 18, 2013

Motivational Monday: Cross Training

RACE JUNKIE FANS!!!
Do you love cross training?
 
Not sure I do. 
I love running. I love training for a race. 
I like cross training but I don't love it. 

I have tried things like 
spin
pilates
swimming 
I enjoy doing all of those things for fitness but I do not LOVE them the way I LOVE running.
  

Running is...

my passion
 
my obsession  
my focus 


This week I am beginning training for my second half marathon. I know that part of that training is including cross training. So I have some questions for you Race Junkie Fans...

What type of cross training do you enjoy? 
Does it include circuit training or weights? 
What is your favorite type of cross training?

Leave a comment here and give me some ideas...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't enjoy it on the stationary bike, but my dr has recommended cycling. 15-20 min. 3x a week.

Angie Lingo said...

I think my favorite would have to be step aerobics :)