Monday, January 7, 2013

Motivational Monday ... Believe



Runners everywhere would have to agree with this statement. I know for me that running is just as challenging on my mind as it is my body. There have been many days when my mind has not wanted to even let me lace up my shoes. My mind tells me I am too tired, too hot, too sore, too busy, too cold. It is on those days that I have to ignore those random thoughts that pop into my head and just get out the door. I know once I start my run those silly thoughts go away and my body just does what I want it to do. My mind believes in my body and my abilities once I get out there. Of course there are times when I am tired or hot or sore or busy or cold but I never regret my run. When I am finished, I can get through my day knowing I believed in myself enough to get out there and conquer another run. My body and my mind thank me for what I have achieved.

No comments: