Friday, September 27, 2013

Fit Foods Friday: Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin

FALL is in the air and I love the veggies that are plentiful this time of year. I always grab a spaghetti squash or two the first week I see them fresh and available. I have been pinning fall recipes for some time now and this one is AMAZING! I changed it up a bit to add some protein and it is delicious!




Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin
1 spaghetti squash cooked and shredded
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup plain ff greek yogurt
1 cup ff shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon minced onion

If you need directions on cooking and shredding your spaghetti squash, follow my directions from a previous recipe post seen HERE.



Mix all ingredients reserving 1/2 of shredded cheddar to sprinkle on top. Pile into a pyrex baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 25 min. Take foil off and continue baking 5-10 more minutes.



So yummy!
HAPPY FALL!!!!!

No comments: