Friday, November 8, 2013

Fit Foods Friday: Spinach Salad

Do you love spinach as much as I do?
Probably not.
I love, I mean LOVE spinach!


I love using spinach chopped up as a base for a salad and even though Thanksgiving is all about stuffing and turkey I insist on having a salad on the table. Here is my go to favorite spinach salad for the fall. I have eaten this salad with a basic balsamic dressing but it is also super YUM with a ff french dressing as well.


Favorite Fall Spinach Salad
3 cups of torn fresh spinach leaves
1 chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup drained canned garbanzo beans

* (sometimes I like to add fresh mushroom or red onion too) *

Toss all ingredients and dress however you like. 

There you have it. Super easy salad to throw together for your Thanksgiving feast!

No comments: